Quotes are something we all tend to use! Why? For one, how about this, I find that something creative, especially a humorous quote/meaningful/touching statement, MUST be repeated [A harsh word against “Golden words are said once, BS]. Beauty needs to be appreciated, yeah I have already written about it.
So, well here are some of my favorite ones – they are NOT categorized as depending on the context, I use one or more of them, and well some including in my signatures :)! I DO NOT remember most of the original authors. The ones who came up with these, well, my salutations to you. I have modified more than one of them to my liking, but still you get the credits – dudes and dudettes.
– “There’s no point to any of this. It’s all just a… a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know… children laughing, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle… and I sit back and I smoke my King’s filter and I ride my own melt.” – Adapted after editing from “Reality Bites”
– “True. When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.” – Steve Haflich, in comp.lang.c++
– “If I think not, am I not? I think not, don’t you think?” – Moi
– “To do what to do is to do that to do to do” – Moi
– “Getting enough sleep helps you do your best in whatever you do” – Garfield
– “99% of all computer problems are solved by restarting, the remaining 1% by switching if off” – Dunno
One of the best wallpapers I have had in some time :)! Thought I’d share it 😀