Hmm… there are tons! In no particular order, except for the first one!!
– Singing in a band that plays heavy metal, grunge, and other my kinda music
– Be there for mom when she feels alone
– Be there to keep Dad off his depressive vents!
– Be there for Thatha and Ammamma when they miss me
– Be there for Ro when she really needs me the most
– Debate about whether the chicken or the egg came out first
– Talk out a feminist
– Give old people company in their constant banters
– Umpire a cricket game of 4th standard kids
– Teach a lotta people lotta things that they start looking up to me as their guru!
– Study the Vedas
– Use the computer keyboard to create a symphony
– Be a broadway actor
– Sing an opera
– Be the choir master of a bunch of acapella singers
– Wonder the meaning of life
– Writing articles and reviews and other forms of criticisms
– Make really cool gadgets
– Write jokes
– Write poems
– Soak in the sun after a tiring swim
– Wear a Hawaiian shirt, straighten my hair and hang around with pretty females all day long
– Pray- Stalk a hot available female
– Photograph the subtle intricacies of life like the patterns in leaves, the cloud patterns, etc.
– Make music
– Start rapping
– Swear out loud in a crowd with them following me
– Topple the Government
– Shoot at dummies [no, I don’t like to shoot at anything that moves :-D]
– Create a blog that has over a million hits a day
– Have Bill Gates’ money
– Play a comedy role in a movie
– Get drunk- Smoke a ciggie
– Paint, sketch and doodle
– Love a person
– Have a live-in relationship
Addendum: 24 Feb 2006
– Almost forgot: Thanks for reminding dude! Play comp games over a blazingly fast Internet connection!